Second Chance Drawing Rules
- Players may enter by mail or via the internet.
Mail In Entries
- Only one entry (1 non-winning MA Lottery Wheel of Fortune® Ticket) per envelope.
- Each envelope must contain appropriate postage and must be no larger than 4 ½ by 9 ½ inches. Envelopes larger in height and width will be disqualified.
- Legibly print your name, address, telephone number and email address on the back of the ticket.
- Mail to: Mass Lottery Wheel of Fortune Second Chance Drawing, 519 Somerville Avenue, PMB 400, Somerville, MA 02143.
- Follow links on www.masslottery.com for entry instructions.
- Entries submitted via the internet must be submitted from a computer located in Massachusetts.
- Winning internet entrants must provide the ticket from the selected entry to claim their prize. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Failure to provide the ticket may result in disqualification.
- Second Chance Drawing entries void where prohibited by law outside of Massachusetts.
- Players submitting entries via the internet will have the opportunity to play Wheel of Fortune Second Chance Bonus Game for additional prizes. See website for details.
- Tickets submitted by mail are not eligible to be submitted via the internet and tickets submitted via the internet are not eligible to be submitted by mail. Tickets entered both by mail and via the internet will be disqualified.
- Each qualified entry is guaranteed to be in one of five (5) Second Chance Drawings.
- In each drawing, the Lottery will select twelve (12) Wheel of Fortune Trip winners and three thousand two hundred (3,200) merchandise prize winners of lettered jewelry.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Players may enter as many times as they wish.
- Entries are valid for one drawing only.
- Entries received after the deadline for a drawing will be included in the next drawing.
- Both mail in and internet entries must be received no later than sixty (60) days of the announced end of game. Entries received sixty (60) days after the announced end of game will not be eligible for any Second Chance Drawing prizes.
- Only entries received at the Mass Lottery Wheel of Fortune Second Chance Drawing address and via website listed above are eligible.
- Merchandise prizes will be mailed to the winner's residence within sixty (60) business days of receipt of the winner's completed jewelry selection certificate.
- Second Chance Drawing prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- There is no limit on the number of Second Chance Drawing Prizes one person may win.
- The Lottery reserves the right to substitute different merchandise of equal or better quality.
- Federal, state and local taxes or other personal expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- Second Chance Drawing winners' names and hometowns may be posted on the Lottery's website following validation of winners after each drawing.
- Second Chance Drawing entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- The Second Chance Drawing is subject to the rules and regulations of the Mass Lottery and its administrative bulletin.
- Second Chance Drawing Prizes include drawing entries and “Wheel Gold”. Wheel Gold is the virtual currency used to play the Wheel of Fortune game on Facebook operated by Game Show Network, LLC ("GSN").
- Player will require a Facebook account to play the GSN Wheel of Fortune game. Player can obtain an account by visiting www.facebook.com.
- Players may choose to redeem accumulated Wheel Gold awards by linking to the GSN Wheel of Fortune page in Facebook. By doing so, the accumulated amount of Wheel Gold will be transferred to GSN and GSN will acknowledge the amount of Wheel Gold that has been transferred upon entering the GSN game.
- Players actions within Facebook and/or the GSN Wheel of Fortune game are subject to the terms and conditions of Facebook and GSN respectively.
- On February 20, 2013 the chance to win WHEEL GOLD will end and you will no longer be able to earn WHEEL GOLD when you enter a Wheel of Fortune ticket.
- Any unclaimed WHEEL GOLD must be claimed on the Facebook Wheel of Fortune application as described above no later than February 20, 2014, or you will forfeit it.
NOTICE TO INTERNET ENTRANTS
Winning Internet entrants must provide the original ticket from a selected entry to claim their prize (photocopies of the ticket will not be accepted). Failure to provide the ticket may result in disqualification.
Please retain your ticket! You will be required to produce the physical ticket in the event that you are selected as a winner. Do not mail your ticket prior to receiving the notification in the mail with instruction on how to claim your prize. The Lottery is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.