Players may enter by mail or via the Mass. Lottery's website.
To enter by mail, send two (2) non-winning 2014 BOSTON RED SOX™ tickets in an envelope no larger than 4-1/2 x 9-1/2 inches. Legibly print your name, address, telephone number and email address on the back of both tickets. One (1) entry per envelope. Each envelope must contain the appropriate postage. Mail to:
2014 BOSTON RED SOX™ Second Chance Drawing
PMB 306, 71 Commercial Street
Boston, MA 02109
Entries submitted via the internet at www.masslottery.com must be submitted from a computer located in Massachusetts. Follow the links to the Mass. Lottery Red Carpet VIP Club, establish an internet entry account and enter two (2) non-winning 2014 BOSTON RED SOX™ tickets per the entry instructions.
For questions about the Second Chance Drawing, call 1-800-201-0108.
- Second Chance Drawing entries are void where prohibited by law.
- Only entries received at the 2014 BOSTON RED SOX™ Second Chance Drawing address and via website listed above are eligible.
- Tickets submitted by mail are not eligible to be submitted via the internet and tickets submitted via the internet are not eligible to be submitted by mail. Tickets entered both by mail and via the internet will be disqualified.
- Each qualified entry is guaranteed to be in one of five (5) Second Chance Drawings.
- Players may enter as many times as they wish.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Entries are valid for only one (1) Second Chance Drawing.
- Entries received after the deadline for a drawing will be included in the next drawing.
- All entries must be received no later than 60 days after the official end of game as announced by the Lottery.
- Second Chance Drawing prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- There is no limit on the number of Second Chance Drawing prizes one person may win.
- Federal and state taxes or other personal expenses are the responsibility of the Second Chance Drawing winner.
- Second Chance Drawing winners' names and hometowns may be posted on the Lottery's website following validation of winners after each drawing.
- Fenway Park™ challenge, Ultimate Deck Experience and Upper Suite Experience winners must complete a Lottery claim form and provide proof of positive identification and Social Security number.
- Boston Red Sox® Winner's Choice Memorabilia will be mailed to the winner's residence within sixty (60) business days of receipt of the winner's selection certificate or Purchase Code redemption.
- Winning Internet entrant selections must be made within one (1) year of receipt of the Purchase Code. Memorabilia items are based on availability and subject to change. You are strongly encouraged to redeem your Prize Store Points as soon as possible.
- The Lottery reserves the right to substitute Boston Red Sox® Memorabilia of equal or better quality.
- Second Chance Drawing entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- The Second Chance Drawing is subject to the rules and regulations of the Mass. Lottery and its administrative bulletin.
- MLB® game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball or the Boston Red Sox® Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as prizes will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winner(s) and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable stadium regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner(s) and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. The Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball® game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball® game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s).
Effective with instant games introduced in 2014, Internet Winners in Second Chance Drawings will not be required to produce their tickets.
Carefully enter your ticket information. Internet entries containing ticket information that is not consistent with Lottery records will be disqualified.