SECOND CHANCE DRAWING RULES
Players may enter by mail or via the internet.
- To enter by mail, send two (2) non-winning 2012 Boston Celtics lottery tickets in an envelope no larger than 4 ½ x 9 ½ inches. Legibly print your name, address, telephone number and email address on the back of both tickets. One entry per envelope. Each envelope must contain appropriate postage. Mail to:
Mass. Lottery 2012 Boston Celtics Second Chance Drawing
PMB 559, 304 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02115
- Entries submitted via the internet at www.masslottery.com must be submitted from a computer located in Massachusetts. Follow the links to the Mass. Lottery Red Carpet VIP Club, establish an internet entry account and enter two (2) non-winning 2012 Boston Celtics lottery tickets per the entry instructions. Winning internet entrants must provide the tickets from the selected entry to claim their prize. Photocopies will not be accepted. Failure to provide the tickets may result in disqualification.
- Second Chance Drawing entries are void where prohibited by law.
- Only entries received at the Mass. Lottery 2012 Boston Celtics Second Chance Drawing address and via website listed above are eligible.
- Tickets submitted by mail are not eligible to be submitted via the internet and tickets submitted via the internet are not eligible to be submitted by mail. Tickets entered both by mail and via the internet will be disqualified.
- Each qualified entry is guaranteed to be in one of five (5) Second Chance Drawings.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Players may enter as many times as they wish.
- Entries are valid for only one (1) Second Chance Drawing.
- Entries received after the deadline for a drawing will be included in the next drawing.
- All entries must be received no later than 60 days after the official end of game as announced by the Lottery.
- Second Chance Drawing prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- There is no limit on the number of Second Chance Drawing prizes one person may win.
- Federal, state and local taxes or other personal expenses are the responsibility of the Second Chance Drawing winner.
- Second Chance Drawing winners’ names and hometowns may be posted on the Lottery’s website following validation of winners after each drawing.
- Proof of positive identification is required for all claims over $600.
- Boston Celtics Gear will be mailed to the winner’s residence within sixty (60) business days of receipt of the winner’s selection certificate.
- The Lottery reserves the right to substitute game tickets and Celtics Gear of equal or better quality.
- Second Chance Drawing entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- The Second Chance Drawing is subject to the rules and regulations of the Mass. Lottery and its administrative bulletin.
NOTICE TO INTERNET ENTRANTS
Winning Internet entrants must provide the original tickets from a selected entry to claim their prize (photocopies of the tickets will not be accepted). Failure to provide the tickets may result in disqualification.
Please retain your tickets! You will be required to produce the physical tickets in the event that you are selected as a winner. Do not mail your tickets prior to receiving the notification in the mail with instruction on how to claim your prize. The Lottery is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
Do you have a problem with gambling? Call the compulsive gambling hotline 1-800-426-1234.
To locate your local Lottery Claim Center visit masslottery.com or call 781-848-7755 for info.