Second Chance Drawing Rules
- Players may enter by mail or via the internet.
Mail In Entries
- Only one entry (1 non-winning MA Lottery 2011 Boston Bruins® Stanley Cup® Champions ticket) per envelope.
- Each envelope must contain appropriate postage and must be no larger than 4 ½ by 9 ½ inches. Envelopes larger in height and width will be disqualified. Legibly print your name, address, telephone number and email address on the back of the ticket.
- Mail to: Mass Lottery 2011 Boston Bruins® Stanley Cup® Champions Second Chance Drawing, PMB 800, 43 Riverside Avenue, Medford, MA 02155.
- Follow links on www.masslottery.com for entry instructions.
- Entries submitted via the internet must be submitted from a computer located in Massachusetts.
- Winning internet entrants must provide the ticket from the selected entry to claim their prize. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Failure to provide the ticket may result in disqualification.
- Tickets submitted by mail are not eligible to be submitted via the internet and tickets submitted via the internet are not eligible to be submitted by mail.
- Tickets entered both by mail and via the internet will be disqualified.
- Each qualified entry is guaranteed to be in one of five (5) Second Chance Drawings.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Players may enter as many times as they wish.
- Entries are valid for one drawing only.
- Entries received after the deadline for a drawing will be included in the next drawing.
- Both mail in and internet entries must be received no later than sixty (60) days of the announced end of game. Entries received sixty (60) days after the announced end of game will not be eligible for any Second Chance Drawing prizes.
- Only entries received at the Mass Lottery 2011 Boston Bruins® Stanley Cup® Champions Second Chance Drawing address and via website listed above are eligible.
- The Boston Bruins® On Ice Challenge and VIP Experience winners will be notified by the Lottery and must fill out a claim form.
- Boston Bruins® tickets are subject to restrictions.
- Boston Bruins® Gear winners will be notified by the Lottery’s fulfillment agent for Gear selection. Boston Bruins® Gear will be mailed to the winner’s residence within sixty (60) business days of receipt of the winner’s selection certificate.
- Second Chance Drawing prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- There is no limit on the number of Second Chance Drawing Prizes one person may win.
- The Lottery reserves the right to substitute Boston Bruins® Gear of equal or better quality.
- Federal, state and local taxes or other personal expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- Second Chance Drawing winners' names and hometowns may be posted on the Lottery's website following validation of winners after each drawing.
- Questions concerning Second Chance Drawing prizes can be directed to the 2011 Boston Bruins® Stanley Cup® Champions Instant Game Hotline at 1-800-201-0108.
- Second Chance Drawing Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- The Second Chance Drawing is subject to the rules and regulations of the Mass Lottery and its administrative bulletin.
- Void where prohibited by law.
NOTICE TO INTERNET ENTRANTS
Winning Internet entrants must provide the original ticket from a selected entry to claim their prize (photocopies of the ticket will not be accepted). Failure to provide the ticket may result in disqualification.
Please retain your ticket! You will be required to produce the physical ticket in the event that you are selected as a winner. Do not mail your ticket prior to receiving the notification in the mail with instruction on how to claim your prize. The Lottery is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.